Please fill in the submission form for all abstract authors and send it with PDF abstract file enclosed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For abstracts that have only students listed as authors, the research supervisor's review is required. A scanned copy of the review should be sent together with the submission form and PDF abstract file to email@example.com.
This year we are planning to present several full papers from SAIT for publishing at . CEUR publications are indexed by publication databases, such as SCOPUS.
CEUR publication does not require additional fees. If you are planning to submit a paper for CEUR publishing along with your SAIT abstract, you need to submit before May 12, 2018 your full paper text, considering the following requirements:
– formatting as a Word document with .doc extension;
– volume – at least 6 pages (including tables, figures, references);
– extended abstract with at least 250 words;
– full paper text is desirable to be in English. In case of publication in Russian or Ukrainian, translation of information about authors and abstract to English is obligatory;
– font – Times New Roman;
– А4 page format;
– name of a paper – font size – 18;
– author information – font size – 12;
– headers – font size – 12;
– paper text – font size – 10;
– 1 interval between rows;
– references text – font size – 9,5.
Paper texts should contain the following obligatory structure elements:
1. - paper name;
2. - authors' name and surname;
3. - authors' affiliation;
4. - city, country;
5. - authors' e-mail;
6. - abstract;
7. - keywords.
Formatting template can be downloaded here.